Honeymoon

Honeymoon

Author
Posted Wed 22 Jun 2022 3:02 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 22 Jun 2022 3:22 PM Visits: 3
My fiancé and I (in the US) want to spend our honeymoon in Ireland. We can’t find a vacation package that suits us. We’ve reached out to travel agents, but few return messages and those that do either don’t listen or can’t deliver a plan. Are there travel agents in Ireland that can coordinate a trip for us or is this a trip we will probably have to plan ourselves? We are hoping for 2 weeks in October. Any advice is appreciated.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 22 Jun 2022 4:57 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi there, DeAnna!

We appreciate you reaching out to us for help with your honeymoon planning - how exciting! 💚 

We do have a lovely honeymoon article over on our website, should you wish to take a look if you are wanting to plan your own trip and gather some ideas for your trip.

There are also several verified travel operators on our website as well, which you may want to reach out to when planning your honeymoon on the island.

I, personally, would suggest that you take a look at the existing thread on our Community about honeymoon planning and contact the travel operators who have put their details forward. 😊 

Is there anywhere in particular on the island that you would be most interested in exploring? Us, along with our members, would love to help you out and share our suggestions, if needed!

I hope these links help with your upcoming trip but please do come back, should you require anything else from us.

Best,
Aimee
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 5 Jul 2022 1:13 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (2 reputation)Industry Member (2 reputation)Industry Member (2 reputation)Industry Member (2 reputation)Industry Member (2 reputation)Industry Member (2 reputation)Industry Member (2 reputation)Industry Member (2 reputation)Industry Member (2 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 5
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Mon 10 Oct 2022 3:12 PM Visits: 543
Hi DeAnne, 

I hope you are doing well today. 

I am the Marketing Executive for Ireland's Blue Book, a romantic collection of Irish Country House Hotels, Manor Houses, Castles and Restaurants located throughout the island of Ireland. 

We have A Romantic Tour of Ireland itinerary on our website if you would like to use this for some inspiration. This itinerary includes various Blue Book houses that are the perfect choice for a honeymoon vacation in Ireland. 

I hope this helps and if you would like any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Many thanks,
Vicki.