Travelling with Children

Travelling with Children

Author
Posted Sun 10 Jul 2022 7:49 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 10 Jul 2022 7:45 AM Visits: 1
Hi everybody.
Next August, I'll be travelling around Northern Ireland with my two children. We'll stay in Belfast for 3 days. Any recommendation about funny/ interesting places to go with children (8 &10 years old)?
Thanks
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 10 Jul 2022 9:53 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 11 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hi Silvia,

It's great that you are visiting Northern Ireland with your kids soon!

There are many places they might enjoy in Belfast and surroundings. I can for instance recommend you a family walk to Cave Hill or a trip to the Giant's Causeway. In the city, Belfast Zoo and Titanic Belfast are also kids friendly things to do. And the Vertigo inflatable park in the Titanic Quarter might also be really fun for them.

You'll find many more kids activities suggestions on the Family Fun website

I hope this helps! What else have you got planned during the rest of your stay?

Cheers,
Antoine