Accomodation

Accomodation

Author
Posted Tue 12 Jul 2022 5:21 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 12 Jul 2022 2:34 PM Visits: 330
Hello..I am Bronda & planning a trip at the end of September 
We like to stay in luxury places but prefer smaller more boutique like accommodation and in the countryside 
First trip to Ireland & would like to know where best to go...we love history / social history ...gardens etc
Thank you
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 12 Jul 2022 9:07 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (193 reputation)Community Expert (193 reputation)Community Expert (193 reputation)Community Expert (193 reputation)Community Expert (193 reputation)Community Expert (193 reputation)Community Expert (193 reputation)Community Expert (193 reputation)Community Expert (193 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 10
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 15 Apr 2024 4:38 PM Visits: 3K
Hi Bronda, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Firstly for getting trip ideas I would like to suggest that you have a look at our brochures page where you will find the ones we have for online viewing and download. We also have a trip ideas section that can help you find out what you want to get out of your first trip to the Emerald Isle and help form the basis of an itinerary. I would also recommend checking out our accommodation section on our website which has a wide range of different experiences including luxury stays.

We do also have a travel operators section on our website, with a list of verified travel agents willing to help you plan your trip, should this be of interest to you!

Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be glad to help.

Cathaoir