Transport. I am very concerned

Transport. I am very concerned

Author
Posted Wed 13 Jul 2022 9:48 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 13 Jul 2022 9:45 AM Visits: 1
Hello, I am going to travel Dublin - Belfast. I will return to Spain from Belfast, do I have to have a passport to leave? Thank you very much
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 13 Jul 2022 10:36 AM
View Quick Profile
Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 3 Oct 2022 10:34 AM Visits: 2.4K
Hi Aroa: 

Thanks for asking.

Regarding your question, as your flight arrives in the Republic of Ireland and you will be returning from Northern Ireland, you will need to have a passport in hand to show it to the relevant authorities. 🛂

You can find more information on this topic on the Visas and Passports page.

In any case, I would also recommend contacting your airline or the British embassy to get confirmation on that.

Oh, and if you have any other questions about an itinerary, what to visit, how to get there, I can answer you in Spanish too. 😀 

I hope you have a nice day! ☘️

Cristine