Camping

Camping

Author
Posted Thu 14 Jul 2022 8:04 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 14 Jul 2022 8:01 AM Visits: 2
I want to camp on sites in Ireland.  Is there a definitive list/website for all campsites with facilities.  All I can find is lots of different websites with lots of different sites.

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 14 Jul 2022 10:08 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Wesley,

It's great to hear that you have plans to come over and do a spot of camping!

There are indeed a few different websites for information, we have an accommodation page that may be helpful to you. The where do you want to stay section has filters to select the location and type, I have pre-selected camping to get you started.

There is also the Camping Ireland website where you can search for sites by county so another great place to look.

Have you an idea of where you would like to visit?

Martin