Luggage transfer

Luggage transfer

Author
Posted Thu 14 Jul 2022 10:41 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 11
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 15 Jul 2022 5:46 PM Visits: 403
My wife and I are walkers we are trying to plan a visit to Ireland. During our stay we will not have a car we prefer to walk from accommodation to accommodation, either hotel or B&B. Over a week or so we would love to walk part of the Bearabreifne way, possibly Lorra to Dowra.
Please, does anyone know of a company or individual who could provide a luggage transfer service taking our two suitcases from accommodation to our next accommodation. We walk from 6 to 16 miles per day.

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 14 Jul 2022 1:41 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 2:22 PM Visits: 658
Hello John,

It's good to hear that you and your wife are planning a trip to Ireland.

In many cases, the hotel or B&B that you will be staying at will be happy to arrange transport of your luggage between stops. I would recommend that you speak directly to the accommodation providers in the area for specific information.

Regards,
Eoin