Our roadtrip in the Republic of Ireland in May 2022.

Our roadtrip in the Republic of Ireland in May 2022.

Author
Posted Sat 16 Jul 2022 7:02 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 7:13 AM Visits: 7
Hello
Our road trip in the Republic of Ireland in May 2022. We are French amateurs and we live in France near Paris.  With my wife we like to share our travel experiences. Here is a video during our journey of 3000 kms starting from Cork to finish in Dublin.
I encourage you to follow the following link: 
  https://youtu.be/tt_YY8gQIf4
Please leave me a comment and of course subscribe to my channel. I am in no way affiliated with anyone but passionate about photos and videos. So by joining my Youtube channel you encourage me to make it live. Thanks
I would like to point out that the drone videos were made in full compliance with Irish legislation. I took care to inquire with the IAA and also with drone-spot.fr and drone-spot.tech to allow me to produce these images in the legal terms of Irish legislation.
Thanks and happy viewing.
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 16 Jul 2022 9:18 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (33 reputation)Community Member (33 reputation)Community Member (33 reputation)Community Member (33 reputation)Community Member (33 reputation)Community Member (33 reputation)Community Member (33 reputation)Community Member (33 reputation)Community Member (33 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 Jan 2023 7:39 PM Visits: 775
Hi Jean-Luc,

Your videos are fantastic. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us, it's a pleasure to watch them!
The location info before each image is also very useful. It might help some people choosing a destination. 

Did you and your wife have any special moments or "coups de cœur" during this long trip to Ireland?

See you soon,
Marine.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 20 Jul 2022 8:31 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)Gaining Respect (184 reputation)
Hello
Our favorite was the fjord of Killary Harbor and also Dogs'Bay in Connemara.
Unforgettable moments.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 20 Jul 2022 9:15 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 7 minutes ago Visits: 76K
That is so lovely to hear, Jean-Luc!

It sounds like you found one of Connemara's hidden gems with Dog's Bay! I have to say the drone shots and bird view angles are really impressive and fit really well with the music. Really good job on the video editing, and I'm glad to hear you had such a memorable time on the Emerald Isle.

A bientôt ! 
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 7 Aug 2022 7:16 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Merci beaucoup Antoine et heureux que cela t'ai plu
Thank you very much Antoine and glad you liked it             ;)

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 7 minutes ago Visits: 76K
Avec grand plaisir, Jean-Luc ! J'attend la suivante. 😊

Antoine

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 11 Aug 2022 1:59 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 2
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 26 Aug 2022 5:19 PM Visits: 4
Hola,espectacular el video. Te envidiamos sanamente. Estuvimos en Irlanda en el 2018 y fue inolvidable. Un lugar mas lindo que el otro. Por desgracia vivimos en Argentina y es imposible poder repetir el viaje y conocer nuevos lugares. Por eso te felicito y viajo a través de tus videos. Un abrazo.