Wild Atlantique Way from Cork to Mizen Head

Wild Atlantique Way from Cork to Mizen Head

Author
Posted Sun 31 Jul 2022 6:25 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 31 Jul 2022 6:25 PM Visits: 2
Hello,

We will hiking with my boyfriend from Cork to Mizen Head.
We will do this trip :  Cork - Kinsale - Old Head - Timoleague - Clonakilty - Glandore - Baltimore- Skibbereen - Goleen.
We are searching a map to have the rod along the sea at feet.
Is there a book with map we can use for our travel ? 

Thanks a lot

Coline
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 1 Aug 2022 12:29 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:02 PM Visits: 76K
Bonjour Coline,

How nice that you two are planning a trip to Co. Cork!

While I don't have a guidebook for this area to recommend, I'd suggest you take a look at these Wild Atlantic Way and West Cork trip ideas that follow the Co. Cork coastline, as well as our downloadable brochures that include a map of the west coast.

Another tip I can give you would be to visit the local tourism boards upon arrival - They'll gladly provide you with maps and additional tips for your trip.

Finally, the Sport Ireland website is a great place to find hiking trails to follow. We also have a few more hiking tips.

Are you looking at campsites, hostels or B&B's to spend the night?

A bientôt,
Antoine