Moving in Dublin

Moving in Dublin

Author
Posted Thu 4 Aug 2022 9:44 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 Aug 2022 10:20 AM Visits: 3
Hallo,
I'll be in Dublin on August 16ht-20th. I have a few questions.
Is there a shuttle from the Airport to the town centre?
Can I buy a pass for the local transportation in the tourist office? (bus, dart, etc.) And the Dublin Pass is also available there?
Thank you,
Eva
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 4 Aug 2022 10:33 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)Community Expert (4.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 20
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 11:07 AM Visits: 11.1K
Hello Eva,

Thank you for joining our Community!

I'll do my best to answer your questions about public transport in Dublin.

First of all, I'd like to invite you to take a look at this page of the Dublin Airport website, where you can find all the available options to reach the city centre by bus. You may consider purchasing the Leap Visitor Card, a prepaid travel card that you can use for unlimited travel over your selected time period on a variety of transport services and that you can use for traveling to and from the Airport. Check out this page to know more about it and where to purchase it.

As for the Dublin Pass, you can purchase it online from their official website. Once you've purchased your passes, you'll receive a confirmation email with details on how to download and activate them.

With that said, I hope you'll enjoy your time in Dublin very much! 

Let me know if you have other questions or concerns!

Buona giornata!

Valentina