Mobile scooter rental

Mobile scooter rental

Author
Posted Fri 12 Aug 2022 3:26 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 12 Aug 2022 3:23 PM Visits: 2
I have a client arriving in Dublin in September, who has mobility issues. Can she rent a scooter, either at the airport or in the city?
Thank you.
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 12 Aug 2022 7:49 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Barbara, 

Thank you for reaching out with this inquiry!

It's so good to hear that you are taking the needs of this guest to heart! There are a number of resources available right on our website for learning more about accessibility here in Ireland, which I would wholeheartedly recommend. There's plenty of helpful advice on how to find accommodations and attractions that are accessible for people with mobility issues. 

In regards to renting a scooter in the city, however, I would suggest reaching out to Dublin airport or their airline directly, to see what accessibility options they have available. While there are certainly scooter rentals in the area, the airport or airline provider may be better able to fill in gaps in transport to make the journey easier for your client.

I do hope that this helps!

Warmly,
Rochelle