Passport expiry

Passport expiry

Author
K P
Posted Fri 12 Aug 2022 4:00 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 12 Aug 2022 4:24 PM Visits: 79
Hi I am travelling to Ireland on September 2022 and my passport expires in February 2023.

Is this ok to travel ?
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 13 Aug 2022 9:14 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 17
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Feb 2023 3:15 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hello!

How lovely you are planning a trip to the island of Ireland next month! I'm happy to share some information that will help you with the entry requirements to our wee island.

Depending on your country of residence and the nationality in your passport you may or may not need to apply for a visa. On our website you can find general information about the necessary entry documents, visa and customs

If you need to apply for a visa you will need to have 6 months validity left on your passport starting from your planned date of departure from Ireland. You can read more about it visa application process and requirements on the Irish Citizens Information website. 

I hope this is useful information and you can look forward to a wonderful holiday on the Emerald Isle. Please let us know if you need more practical information or travel inspiration for your upcoming visit - we'll be very happy to help you prepare for a lovely trip. 

Kind regards,

Vera