Limerick is on my mind

Limerick is on my mind

Author
Posted Sun 14 Aug 2022 12:39 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 14 Aug 2022 12:39 PM Visits: 9
Hi there, I would like to ask you to share with me your opinion about how would you describe Limerick in a image for a short video. Let me explain you a bit.... I'm a songwriter and i wrote a song that describes Limerick from my heart,  to resume as a foreign this lovely country of Ireland and beautiful city of Limerick has opened their arms to welcome me glad (me and my family) and I would like to honor this awesome city my new home. Looking to hear your feedback.... Kind Regards 
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 15 Aug 2022 2:21 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:02 PM Visits: 76K
Hi Raf,

I'm so glad you found your way to our Community! 

While I don't have additional suggestions for iconic places, one of our forum members resides in Limerick and chose Rhebogue as her favorite place. There are also places beyond the city that might inspire you.

Hopefully more forum members will share about their beloved city!

Cheers,
Antoine