Wedding in Ireland

Wedding in Ireland

Author
Posted Thu 1 Sep 2022 4:38 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 1 Sep 2022 4:43 PM Visits: 201
Hi - I’m getting married in my home county Kildare Ireland next June and have many Australians excited about coming over to experience an Irish wedding but also travel the island.
I have been looking on many websites and the price of renting a car for 1 week are through the roof compared to other European countries. Is there a company anyone would suggest for renting a car as I am sure that this will put a lot of guests off coming over?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 2 Sep 2022 9:47 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Annie,

It's wonderful to hear that you will be coming home to get married, we wish you all the best! 👰

Current car rental prices and availability are a reflection of the past 2 years or so of Covid and the industries trying to get back to normal service as they try to rebuild their fleets of new cars.

Unfortunately, there isn't one secret company that is able to provide something as an alternative to this but you may find that conditions next year are somewhat different. 🤞

For your Australian guests, I would suggest that when booking flights they see if the airline has any rental car partners as this may be beneficial in prices. There is a travel operators page on our website too where they could look for agents that provide bespoke or tailored self-drive packages which is another way of organising accommodation and car rental.

As the wedding is in County Kildare, they may consider arranging a car from a different location than Dublin airport and having a transfer to the and from the airport instead. This then leaves them the chance to spend the rest of their time visiting some other parts of the island of Ireland. There are some trip ideas to help with these plans too.

Hopefully, as your lovely day approaches, these short-term issues fade and all of your guests can come and enjoy your special day.

Martin

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 21 Sep 2022 6:55 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 2
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 21 Sep 2022 6:53 PM Visits: 2
How can make married certificate ireland in dubai 
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 22 Sep 2022 2:04 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Sudu,

Firstly, I wanted to wish you a very warm congratulations on your marriage! I sincerely wish you the very best.

In regards to how to get your marriage certificate, what I would recommend is reaching out to your local embassy in Abu Dhabi. They would be best able to assist you in this important matter.

I do hope that this helps! If you have any other questions or would just like to chat about your time here, we're all ears!

Kindly,
Rochelle