Farmers Market Stalls 2022 September to February 2023

Farmers Market Stalls 2022 September to February 2023

Author
Posted Fri 2 Sep 2022 9:45 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 2 Sep 2022 9:42 PM Visits: 1
Hi
Would anyone have any advice on how I can keep track of upcoming farmers markets that I can visit to sell our own products and also visit to buy. Wicklow, Kildare, Dublin Region.
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 3 Sep 2022 7:41 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 17
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Feb 2023 3:15 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hi Teresa,

Thank you for your message! We are happy to hear you want to bring your products to the bustling Irish farmers markets around the Dublin area. I'll be happy to share some links with you to get you started.

On our website you can read up on the different markets around the island. The Irish Food Board website is another great resource - it offers a lot of information on how to set up a stall as well as a list of all upcoming markets across the country.

I hope this is helpful and that we will see you selling your wares on a market soon! Please let us know if you have any more questions, or perhaps share another post in this thread if you'd like to share your experience of visiting and running a stall at different markets, we'd love to hear how it goes.

Kind regards,

Vera
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 5 Sep 2022 9:57 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 2 Mar 2023 6:40 PM Visits: 96
Hi Teresa,

There is another good source of information for the farmers markets below:

In Dublin >>> farmers markets.

Personally I used this The Red Stables Food Market to sell my jewellery from Ireland and really enjoyed the Spirit of the People and place there.

Please see the list of other markets here: Wicklow Markets and here and Kildare Markets.

All the best with selling your own products!

Please share what sort of products you sell :)

Kind Regards
Edyta
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 6 Sep 2022 6:17 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 9:36 AM Visits: 76.1K
Thank you so much for these tips about farmer's markets in Dublin and the neighboring counties, Edyta! I'm sure this will benefit many people wanting to discover local crafts and products. 🤩

Cheers,
Antoine