Help!

Help!

Author
Posted Mon 12 Sep 2022 5:01 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 12 Sep 2022 5:01 PM Visits: 73
Flying into Dublin from the US and looking for a place to stay that’s affordable? And to rent a car to explore. May 29 through June 12 - any info would be fantastic. Thanks
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 13 Sep 2022 11:09 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 hours ago Visits: 3K
Hi Albert, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Firstly I would recommend checking out our information page on 'renting a car in Ireland'. Regarding car rental, please have a look at our car rental search page for the providers and check directly with them for availability. 

There is an accommodation search page on our website for you to be able to look for places to stay. If you scroll down to the where do you want to stay section and use the filters you can refine your search based on location and type of accommodation. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be glad to help.

Cathaoir