Aran sweaters

Aran sweaters

Author
Posted Tue 4 Oct 2022 11:51 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 4 Oct 2022 11:49 AM Visits: 1
Hello, I visited Ireland on a cruise ship and seen all the lovely Aran sweaters. I did not purchase one and I have since regretted that I did not. My question is where can I safely purchase one safely via the internet.
Thank you.
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 4 Oct 2022 2:47 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Tue 16 Apr 2024 11:23 PM Visits: 25.4K
Hi Annette,

How exiting that you stopped by our island on a cruise and fell in love with the Aran jumper! 🚢🧶 Which part of Ireland did you get to see? 🗺️

There are three companies that we could recommend, perhaps you'll find your cosy souvenir here:

The Aran Sweater Market
Carraig Donn
The Inis Meáin Knitting Co

Read more about the story behind those lovely warm sweaters whilst you wait for yours to arrive! 😉

Best wishes,
Rebecca ☘️