Halloween

Halloween

Author
Posted Wed 12 Oct 2022 8:49 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 12 Oct 2022 8:49 AM Visits: 2
Hi, I'll be in Dublin to celebrate Halloween with my 9 yo son. I was wondering if anyone can recommend me some residential street where trick or treating. I'll be staying in Donnybrook. Thank you for any kind of suggestion.
Ale
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 12 Oct 2022 5:53 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)Community Expert (22.5K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 4:14 PM Visits: 13.9K
Ciao Alessandro!

I love your plan to celebrate Halloween in Dublin!

On Halloween, adults and children dress up as witches, zombies and ghosts, and go out trick or treating between 4pm and 8pm.
Although I am unable to point you to a specific area, there are many great ways to celebrate Halloween in the city: for example, I'd like to recommend Halloween activities such as carving pumpkins, face painting and others family friendly events that you may find on dublinlive.ie, familyfun.ie, allevents.in and schooldays.ie.

If you're looking for other tips, don't hesitate to write us again!