Renting golf clubs in Ireland/Northern Ireland

Renting golf clubs in Ireland/Northern Ireland

Author
Posted Wed 12 Oct 2022 6:55 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 12 Oct 2022 6:59 PM Visits: 69
Hi,  Don't want to lug around clubs, do most courses rent clubs? If so, what would be approximate fee for a round?
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 12 Oct 2022 9:42 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Kevin,

It's good to hear that you're planning to play a round or two while here with us! I understand your desire to keep your luggage light and would be glad to help.

On that note, I am happy to report that some of our favourite golf courses do offer rented clubs. Among them are the Royal Portrush, in County Antrim, and Mount Juliet, in County Kilkenny. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but are two lovely locations for golf, which feature clubs that visitors can rent. 

What I would suggest is reaching out to other golf courses that you intend to visit, to see if they have similar services.

In the meantime, I'd suggest taking a peek at our website for more information about famous golf courses here in Ireland. While some may not openly advertise this service, they do have options to contact them for more information. 

You're also more than welcome to share more about your trip here! I'd love to hear about which courses you plan to play. 

I do hope this helps!

Warmly,
Rochelle