What child friendly activities are there to do in the West of Ireland around Galway?

What child friendly activities are there to do in the West of Ireland...

Author
Posted Sat 15 Oct 2022 5:51 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 15 Oct 2022 5:47 AM Visits: 1
I've got three kids, 1, 3 and 5 and I was wondering about child friendly activities and resorts in the West of Ireland for a short holiday we are planning. Any recommendations or pointers would be appreciated.
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 15 Oct 2022 9:54 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)Community Member (12.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 17
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Feb 2023 3:15 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hi Kieran,

How lovely that you are planning an outing to the West of Ireland with the whole family! I'll be happy to provide you with some inspiration for fun things to do together.

The Family Fun website is a great resource - you can select by county and look for specific activities. On our website you can also find some suggestions for family walks.

Do you know where exactly you will go and explore? I might be able to find more specific things for you to enjoy together depending on your destination. 

I hope this is helpful and that you will have a great time exploring together! 

Kind regards,

Vera