Music festivals

Music festivals

Author
Posted Thu 20 Oct 2022 10:25 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 20 Oct 2022 10:22 AM Visits: 1
Looking for websites, etc to find out about music festivals in Ireland during June or July 2023! Hoping for traditional Irish music.

Are there pub music lists to inquire on as well?

Thanks so much for leading me in the right direction!!
Andrea
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 20 Oct 2022 2:19 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 7 hours ago Visits: 658
Hi Andrea,

It's great to hear that you're planning a trip to Ireland next summer! This What's On page on the Ireland.com website highlights some of the biggest festivals that take place annually, including music festivals. You can search specific months and parts of the country to help you plan a trip around the music festivals that will be taking place.

You may also find this page here very useful. As it highlights, some of the biggest music festivals that take place during June and July 2023 include the Forbidden Fruit Festival in Dublin, Sea Sessions in Bundoran, and the Body & Soul Festival in Westmeath.

I'd also like to highlight that the 2023 Fleadh Cheoil, a veritable mecca for traditional Irish music, will take place in Mullingar from the 6th to the 14th of August.

In terms of pubs that play music, it shouldn't be difficult to find these in Ireland! Here's a page that has a few examples to get you started.

I hope this will be helpful to you.

Regards,
Eoin
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 22 Sep 2023 1:20 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 22 Mar 2024 10:34 AM Visits: 269
That seems to be an event worth checking out.
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 24 Sep 2023 1:26 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (69 reputation)Community Expert (69 reputation)Community Expert (69 reputation)Community Expert (69 reputation)Community Expert (69 reputation)Community Expert (69 reputation)Community Expert (69 reputation)Community Expert (69 reputation)Community Expert (69 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Sat 9 Mar 2024 4:14 PM Visits: 1.4K
Hello Murphy,

It's great to hear that you've stumbled upon an event that's got your groove! 

If there's anything more you'd like to know about these events, or if you have any other questions – whether it's about local cuisine, must-visit sights, or even just some travel tips – don't hesitate to reach out.

Take care! ☘️

Regards,
Arvind