B&B‘s

B&B‘s

Author
Posted Tue 1 Nov 2022 11:55 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 8 Nov 2022 3:42 PM Visits: 9
Hi!
I plan a trip to Ireland next April and I sent lots of enquiries to B&B‘s by mail…. Most of them haven‘t answered until now…. Are they all closed at the moment? Is this normal?

Thank‘s for help!
Kathi
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 1 Nov 2022 3:05 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 10:48 PM Visits: 25.8K
Hi Kathi,

How nice to hear about your trip next April! 🌷☀️ Which part of our island are you hoping to explore?

Many B&Bs are available throughout the year, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any responses to your enquiries so far. There might be individual circumstances delaying a response. Have you tried other ways to get in touch, such as phone or social media?

If you need help finding a suitable holiday home, check out our accommodation finder! Further below on the page, you'll find the option to filter your results by type of accommodation, location and more.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with! 😊

Best wishes,
Rebecca ☘️
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 8 Nov 2022 12:56 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Mon 11 Sep 2023 2:08 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hi Kathy

Choosing the right type of accommodation is one of the most important tasks that you will undertake when planning your holiday. B&B Ireland have 100s of quality-assured Bed and Breakfast homes for you to choose that are located across the island of Ireland.

You can book your B&B accommodation online at B&B Ireland and receive an instant email confirmation of your booking. You can create login details which will allow you to easily add and amend bookings. 

B&B Ireland Locator Map - This is a fabulous tool when planning a trip around the island of Ireland as it allows you to pinpoint which homes match what you are looking for. It helps you to find the perfect B&B based on your desired location and activities. Click on the link below to view:

B&B Locator Map

Hope you have a great trip!
Kind regards
Claire

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 8 Nov 2022 2:59 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 8 Nov 2022 3:42 PM Visits: 9
Thanks for the tips and your help!
I am planning the trip for the end of April/beginning of May. When I google I get a little scared that it is the wrong time to travel....
Do you guys have more experience with this? I am aware that it will be colder and rainier in Ireland than anywhere else in Europe, but I would like to get to know the country without the crowds of tourists.
What has the weather been like at this time in recent years?
I am grateful for any feedback!
Kathi

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 8 Nov 2022 3:22 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Mon 11 Sep 2023 2:08 PM Visits: 1.1K
Don't fret about the weather Kathi, it is a lovely time of year to visit Ireland. Just pop a rain jacket, jumper and comfortable walking shoes, along with your other clothing items in your suitcase, and you’ll be well-prepared, whatever the weather! 

I am including a link to a post that will give you a good insight into the island of Ireland's weather throughout the year. 

Irelands weather is just right 

Claire