I need Full Board Tour Package

I need Full Board Tour Package

Author
Posted Mon 14 Nov 2022 12:09 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 14 Nov 2022 1:21 PM Visits: 3
Dear Respected Sir/ Madam,
I hope you are doing well. I am "KARAMAT ILYAS" a BUSINESSMAN living in Dist. Lahore, Pakistan. I am the owner of the HOLY LANDS TRAVEL & TOURISM " and SOJOURNER TRAVEL & TOURS PVT LTD (Reg, license no LHR/. 8056).
Business Profile: I am a Businessperson running my own Tourism Companies Holy Lands Travels & Tourism  Registered Under Companies of Pakistan and The License No 8056 From The Department of Tourism Services from Government of Pakistan Has Been Working in Pakistan. Biblical Tours in Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Lebanon and Leisure Trips to Japan, South Korea, Greece, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, UAE, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, South Africa.  
I want to confirm the reservation of short term tourism relations on contract with your esteemed hotel. We are interested in touring.
We also need details of taxes to be paid so that we could budget our tour. Besides, could you please further offer some value addition or facility to this tour within your existing package?
We will treat it as a good will gesture from you for our intended short term relationship.

Regards, Karamat Ilyas
CEO
Holy Lands Travels & Tourism & SOJOURNER TRAVEL & TOURS PVT LTD

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 14 Nov 2022 1:04 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 4:21 PM Visits: 76.1K
Hello Ilyas!

Thanks for joining our Community.

If you are looking for specific accommodation providers to work with your company, I'd suggest you have a look at this page. That way you'll be able to get in touch directly with hotels and B&B's owners on the island of Ireland.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 20 Jan 2023 10:07 AM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)Industry Member (20 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 5
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 14 Feb 2023 8:50 PM Visits: 24
If you are visiting Belfast we can help with accommodation and tours

www.chambersofdistinction.com

Get in contact. We would be happy to help and also can recommend other places to stay

Melanie