Bed and Breakfast in Bantry

Bed and Breakfast in Bantry

Author
Posted Wed 14 Dec 2022 3:44 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 14 Dec 2022 3:41 PM Visits: 1
Greetings, 

I am looking for a bed and breakfast in Bantry that allows 1 night bookings. I am traveling with my husband and two children, and my husband's parents. We are looking to stay June 13-14. Bantry is my hometown's sister city and I would prefer to stay in a bed and breakfast over a hotel. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Warm regards,

Ann
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 15 Dec 2022 9:42 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hello Ann,

What a lovely idea to come over with your family and visit your twin town of Bantry!

June is a lovely time to visit with our very long days it will give you plenty of daylight hours to see all there is to see in and around West Cork. ☀️

Along with our own accommodation search page, B&B Ireland has a B&B specific website that you will be able to use to find properties in Bantry. In the search section, I have added the date and location and there is a property that fits the bill. If you wish to find other places to stay, simply change the search criteria to suit. 🏡

Similarly, with our accommodation search page, scroll down to the where do you want to stay section and refine the search with the filters. Again, selecting B&B and County Cork gives you results to look at. 

Will this be your first time over with us? What else have you planned to see and do so far?

Martin

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 15 Dec 2022 12:19 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Mon 11 Sep 2023 2:08 PM Visits: 1.1K
Thank you for recommending B&B Ireland Martin.

Hi Ann
I am sure that you are going to have a wonderful time in Bantry!

Trust in our 50 years of experience in welcoming guests to quality-assured Bed and Breakfast properties.

Booking your B&B accommodation online with B&B Ireland couldn’t be easier.  When your book, you will receive an instant email confirmation of your booking. You can create login details which will allow you to easily add, amend or cancel bookings.

For your convenience, I have included a link below to the B&B that can accommodate your family group on the dates mentioned.

B&B Ireland

Wishing you a wonderful stay that creates fond memories for you and your family.

Kind regards
Claire