Travel document required for EU national travelling from the UK

Travel document required for EU national travelling from the UK

Author
Posted Sun 1 Jan 2023 11:37 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 1 Jan 2023 12:54 PM Visits: 132
Hello,
I am traveling to Ireland from the UK for a couple of days (and back). I have a Greek passport that expires in 4 months. Will that be a problem?
I also have a Greek ID and a UK driving licence, if any of those can be used.
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 2 Jan 2023 9:33 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (13 reputation)Community Member (13 reputation)Community Member (13 reputation)Community Member (13 reputation)Community Member (13 reputation)Community Member (13 reputation)Community Member (13 reputation)Community Member (13 reputation)Community Member (13 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 29 Apr 2023 3:18 PM Visits: 91
Hi Panos

You are able to Tavel to the Republic of Ireland with your EU passport.
You can find all the official information here.

As a citizen of a European Economic Area (EEA) member state (27 countries of the European Union, together with Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) and many other countries including Great Britain, the USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, you don't a visa to visit the Republic of Northern Ireland.

More information, about customs and borders can also be found on the Ireland.com page here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding your visit.
And if you are looking for tips on how to spend your time on the Emerald Isle, I'm happy to send you some suggestion.

Happy Planning!

Megan.