Campervan Hire

Campervan Hire

Author
Posted Mon 9 Jan 2023 7:04 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 9 Jan 2023 7:03 AM Visits: 2
My friend and I are planning a road trip for 3 weeks with our 2 fur babies ( 2 small adorable dogs) in May. I want to explore my Irish roots, my mum is from Tipperary. We want to drive over via the ferry and hire a camper van. Ideally with a WC.
We would be hugely grateful on signposting towards a hire company for the campervan, we don’t mind where the Pick up is as once over we can drive.
We would be hugely grateful for the advice on a good hire company with reasonable prices 😊.
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 9 Jan 2023 11:00 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:02 PM Visits: 76K
Hi Tracy,

How nice that you are planning to visit us this spring! Your fur babies will love it. 😍 

The Camping Ireland website lists a handful of reliable campervan rental companies. You can also check out the campsites listed, as their rules when it comes to dogs might differ from one campsite to another. (Not to worry, dogs are widely accepted on campsites but might have to be on leashes depending on the place)

Have you already figured out an itinerary and do you intend to stop by Co. Tipperary during your time with us?

And before I forget, we also have tips on bringing your pet to Ireland.

Cheers,
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 14 Jan 2023 4:59 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 3
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 14 Jan 2023 5:02 PM Visits: 30
Hi Tracy,

If it helps we are a campervan hire company based in Belfast. We have a modern fleet of motorhomes no more than 2 years old and perfect for the winding Irish roads.

Check out our website below which has all of our pricing and information:-

www.janslifestyle.co.uk

We have 3 vans to choose from starting with our VW Transporter, our VW Crafter and then our largest van the M.A.N. All have slightly different features from each other, the Crafter is the only one with a fitted toilet and shower so might be more suitable for you based on your message above. If you need anything else don't hesitate to get in touch and we will help in any way that we can.

Thanks.

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 25 Apr 2023 6:41 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (1 reputation)Industry Member (1 reputation)Industry Member (1 reputation)Industry Member (1 reputation)Industry Member (1 reputation)Industry Member (1 reputation)Industry Member (1 reputation)Industry Member (1 reputation)Industry Member (1 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 2
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 25 Apr 2023 6:38 PM Visits: 1
Hi Tracy
I maybe too late with this reply but if you are still looking to hire a campervan we have just purchased a brand new Autotrail 68, that has a WC and shower.  We are based in Donaghadee, our website is nicamperhire.com if you want more information and prices etc
Thanks
Johanna