Summer in Donegal

Summer in Donegal

Author
Posted Sat 14 Jan 2023 9:01 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 14 Jan 2023 11:09 PM Visits: 378
Hello everyone! I am Silvia, a Spanish mother who would like to travel to Ireland this summer with her daughters. I want my daughters to perfect their English by meeting Irish boys and girls, while learning to surf and practicing their favorite sport, horse riding. Searching the internet I have known the county of Donegal and the city of Bundoran. It seems to me an ideal place that meets all my desires. I would like you to advise me on English schools, surf schools and riding schools. Best regards.
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 15 Jan 2023 6:07 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 15
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 11:51 AM Visits: 2.6K
Hello Sylvia, 

I am happy to hear you will visit us this summer with your daughters!☘️

Being submerged in the Irish culture will be a great way for them to perfect their English while meeting new people. 

Bundoran is definitely the place to surf, there are several schools to go to, including the Bundoran Surf Co.  🌊

There is also an Equestrian Centre in Donegal where they will be able to have amazing rides in nature. 🐎

Since you will be here during the summer, it will be a perfect opportunity for them to be part of the local summer camps and practice their English while also having lots of fun activities.

Also, you can try the local English school that offers many activities like surfing, horse riding, and multi-adventure, which includes everything that you are looking for. 

Hopefully, this will come in handy for you and you have the best summer so far. 

Best wishes, 

Vivian