Family holidays and local camps for kids

Family holidays and local camps for kids

Author
Posted Thu 26 Jan 2023 12:37 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 26 Jan 2023 12:35 PM Visits: 2
Hi! I'm looking for spending from 2 to 4 weeks of this summer in Ireland with my family (2 kids of 8 and 10 years old). Our idea is to work remotely, so our kids would go to a Irish day camp during weekdays and we would do trips to discover the island during weekends. I'd like to knnow if there's any travel agency that could organize this kind of holidays or which websites are the best to look for house accommodation and kids camps. Thanks!
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 26 Jan 2023 1:48 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 3 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hi Maria,

How nice that you are planning a family/digital nomad trip to Ireland! 

Some of our tour operators may be able to help with the planning of your stay and activities for your kids. Are you looking at summer camps in particular? If so, I'd recommend searching for one based on where you choose to work. The Let's Go website might be a great place to start.

In case you need help figuring out where to stay, here's a handy article for digital nomads in Ireland. We have a search tool for accommodation you might find useful. Given your work situation, I'd suggest filtering the results on self-catering accommodation (vacation rentals)

I hope this helps. Please note that we can also help you in French if you prefer. 😊

Best,
Antoine