Holiday

Holiday

Author
Posted Fri 27 Jan 2023 1:04 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 27 Jan 2023 1:06 AM Visits: 11
I'm looking for a 4/5 bedrooms country cottage self catering in Co. Meath or Co. Cavan to sleep 7 people. with at least 3 bathrooms.
Period: 8th to 15th of July 
Must have parking space.
We're a group of Italian people from the region of Molise
Thank you in advance
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 27 Jan 2023 6:25 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 10:48 PM Visits: 25.8K
Hi Susanna,

How lovely you'll be visiting our island with your group this summer! ☀️

I'd recommend you to check out this accommodation finder on our website. As you scroll down on the page, you will be able to set some filters to narrow down the results according to your preferences. I already selected 'self-catering accommodation' in Counties Meath and Cavan - feel free to add more filters and have a look at the various results. If any of the options sparks your interest, I invite you to get in touch with the accommodation provider directly and confirm availability for your desired travel period as well as further requirements.

Have you travelled to our island in the past or will it be a first trip for all or some of you? 🛫 Check out our website for some suggestions in the area and let us know if you'd like any more tips! 📧

We are also happy to reply in Italian, should you prefer it. 😊

Best wishes,
Rebecca ☘️