Passeport

Passeport

Author
Posted Sun 29 Jan 2023 9:44 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 31 Jan 2023 10:22 AM Visits: 3
Hello, I'm French and I plan to come to Dublin in March, I plan to spend 2 days in Belfast afterwards. I would like to know if I need a passport to come to Belfast because this city is part of Northern Ireland, which has no longer left the European Union. Thank you have a great evening.
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 30 Jan 2023 7:30 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:02 PM Visits: 76K
Bonjour Romane,

It's great that you are planning to visit both Dublin and Belfast in March! ☘️

As long as you enter and leave the island of Ireland through an airport or ferry port in the Republic of Ireland, you don't need a passport to visit Belfast and Northern Ireland. This page has more information on passports and ID documents.

What have you got planned in Dublin and Belfast so far? I'd love to provide you with tips if needed.

Please note that I can also help you in French if you prefer. 😊

A bientôt,
Antoine

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 31 Jan 2023 10:23 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 31 Jan 2023 10:22 AM Visits: 3
Hi,
Thank you for your answer, it's a relief, I can't wait to visit Ireland. Thank you again and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Romane SOUK.

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 31 Jan 2023 11:01 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:02 PM Visits: 76K
How exciting, Romane! I'm glad I could help. 😊

Please let us know how your trip goes or if you need anything else until March.

Antoine