Just would like to create my own itinerary

Just would like to create my own itinerary

Author
Posted Sun 12 Feb 2023 8:06 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 18 Feb 2023 6:21 PM Visits: 176
Sadly, the website is not really helpful it gives great itineraries, and I would like to combine a few and do some in reverse, but I cannot download or copy any of them. So, site is just frustrating and does not help plan my itinerary!

Please how do I get a workable copy of some of the ideas?
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 13 Feb 2023 7:57 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 5 hours ago Visits: 76K
Hello Carina,

It's great that you are planning a trip to Ireland and I'll do my best to help you work out a custom itinerary!

Have you already saved attractions, places or trip ideas on your board, using the My Ireland feature of the website?
You'll have to create an account first in order to save items to your board and access it across multiple devices. You can also share the URL of your board to access it from your phone if you'd like.

Alternatively, you may want a custom itinerary on a map for navigation purposes. You can do so using tools such as Google Maps.

Have you already figured out the places you'd like to see and do on your trip? I'd love to provide you with additional suggestions, depending on the time you have on the island. 😊

Cheers,
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 18 Feb 2023 5:44 AM
View Quick Profile
Forum Expert
Forum Expert (965 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 16
Canada
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 18 Feb 2023 5:47 AM Visits: 2.6K
If you need some inspiration, here's my Tripline journal from my 2018 trip.

https://www.tripline.net/trip/Irlande_2018_-_2600km_total-6375772207771015BB1A903D27BCEC5C

For the rest, it's on you to make your own trip. But wherever you'll go, you'll find beauty.

Enjoy the craic!