Travel/ Bus /

Travel/ Bus /

Author
Posted Wed 8 Mar 2023 2:05 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 8 Mar 2023 2:06 PM Visits: 119
I am looking to travel on a Saturday later in the year  from Derry  to Castlebar   .I can not find a bus route for this  .Also considered Strabane to Castlebar                 .There is an Expressway bus that leaves Derry  and goes to Sligo ,Knock and Galway but if I take that where do I  get my link to Castlebar            Thanks 
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 8 Mar 2023 3:13 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:22 PM Visits: 658
Hi Peter,

It's good to hear that you have plans to spend time later this year exploring Ireland.

I would recommend that you check out this page here for information on buses that travel from Derry-Londonderry to Castlebar. Although there isn't a direct bus route, you will be able to reach your destination all the same.

Depending on the exact day of the week you plan to travel, you may need to take two or three different buses to get all the way from Derry-Londonderry to Castlebar. On the above-linked page, you can see the different buses you would need to take.

For more information on travelling around Ireland using public transport, you can check out this webpage.

Regards,
Eoin