Russian Visa

Russian Visa

Author
Posted Tue 14 Mar 2023 10:17 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 17 Mar 2023 8:47 AM Visits: 14
Hello :)
I would like to know if visas for Russians are granted relatively easily or not please. With my friend we would like to visit Ireland which is a magnificent country (I had the chance to visit it when I was younger and I would like her to visit it too). Thank you for your feedback.
Florian
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 14 Mar 2023 7:56 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (272 reputation)Community Expert (272 reputation)Community Expert (272 reputation)Community Expert (272 reputation)Community Expert (272 reputation)Community Expert (272 reputation)Community Expert (272 reputation)Community Expert (272 reputation)Community Expert (272 reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 14
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 8:21 PM Visits: 4.8K
Hi Florian,

Thank you for having reached out! We're delighted to hear you still have fond memories of your first visit to the island. What are some of the places you remember most?

To learn more about Visa and Passport requirements, we would encourage you to check out the resources below.

You can find useful information on how to obtain a Visa for the Republic of Ireland on the Citizens Information Website. You can also reach out to your local Irish Embassy or Consulate prior to visiting the Republic of Ireland, and your local British Embassy/High Commission or Consular Office, should you wish to visit Northern Ireland too.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Warm wishes,

Alex

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 16 Mar 2023 7:01 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)
Hi Alex,
Thank you very much for your feedbak., i will contact the embassy and the visa service.
I have little memory because it was already 30 years ago and i was young, hence growingdesire to go back :)
Florian
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 16 Mar 2023 9:18 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 4:21 PM Visits: 76.1K
I'm so glad to hear that you are planning to return after so many years, Florian! Hopefully you get your visa sorted. 

What have you got planned this time around? Are there any places you'd like to see in particular? 😊

Cheers,
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 17 Mar 2023 8:49 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
I would love to see it all :)
Spend a few days in Dublin then hit the road and visit the country
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 18 Mar 2023 11:36 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 15
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Sat 23 Mar 2024 1:45 PM Visits: 628
Hey Florian! 

This sounds like a great plan! :) Dublin is a fantastic city with all kinds of great activities and adventures to get up to. What kind of things do you think you might like to do in during your stay? Do you have any specific interests? If you'd like to give us an idea of what kind of things you think might be fun for you to do during your trip to Dublin, we can make recommendations.

And regarding the second leg of your trip where you'll be venturing out of Dublin, do you know what route you'd like to take or what counties you'd like to visit? If you have any questions or need some itinerary type suggestions, don't hesitate to ask :) 

Cheers, 
Maedhbh.