Business meeting in Dublin and beyond

Business meeting in Dublin and beyond

Author
Posted Tue 14 Mar 2023 12:28 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 16 Mar 2023 4:31 PM Visits: 6
Hi all, We are a company or rather a delegation that will be visiting Dublin soon. It will be a classic meeting and we would like to take a transfer from the airport upon arrival. Are there any options for us to make sure we arrive on time? Where would you suggest we go in Dublin?
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 14 Mar 2023 12:32 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 3
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 14 Mar 2023 1:48 PM Visits: 4
You can take a comfortable taxi transfer from Dublin airport, I remember using economy class there. But there's a very wide choice of car classes, so you can choose something of your own. Very good drivers! So kindly helped me load my bags and even gave me a mini tour of Dublin while we were there.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 16 Mar 2023 2:55 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 2:33 PM Visits: 660
Hi Svetlana, 

It's great to hear that you and your delegation will be visiting Dublin soon. Thanks also to Antonia for her excellent and helpful answer!

To ensure that you arrive on time, I would agree with Antonia and say that it's a good idea to schedule a taxi or private bus transfer to bring you directly from the airport to your destination. You can learn more about taxis in Ireland here.

In terms of things to see and do in Dublin, there are many great options and it depends on your group's interests and the amount of free time you all have. This Dublin in 72 Hours page might prove helpful to you when making a plan.

Regards,
Eoin