Dublin Film - https://www.forimages.com/dublino/

Dublin Film - https://www.forimages.com/dublino/

Author
Posted Thu 16 Mar 2023 10:09 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 28 Mar 2023 10:49 AM Visits: 6
https://www.forimages.com/dublino/
I'm very grateful to the city of Dublin and to the amazing people who allowed me to make this film and celebrate the beauty of this wonderful place.

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 18 Mar 2023 11:25 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)Community Expert (205 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 15
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Sat 23 Mar 2024 1:45 PM Visits: 628
Hello Giancarmine, 

I think the city of Dublin is grateful to you and your talent for creating such a beautiful piece of cinematography. 

I myself love photography and cinematography and I am just blown away by what I've just watched.

I feel you've really captured the heart of Dublin in this piece.  Throughout the video, we see glimpses of the people who call this city home - the fishermen at the port, the families strolling through the park, the elderly men playing trad music at the pub. A lot of the moments you've focused on are not unusual or extravagant, they are everyday moments for the people of Dublin. 

But not only that, you've also put emphasis on notable places of Irish culture and history as well as the breathtaking scenery. You've given us a real feel for what it's like to actually visit these places - bravo. 

As the video comes to an end, we are left with a sense of the beauty and charm of Dublin - a city that is both historic and modern, bustling and peaceful, lively and inviting. The video captures the essence of what makes Dublin so special, and it leaves us longing to visit and experience it for ourselves.

I am going to ask if it would be possible for us to share your video with the community twitter page? I think the people of Ireland as well as those abroad would be delighted to see it :) 

Let me know what you think, 
Have a great day! 
Maedhbh.

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 28 Mar 2023 10:32 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 28 Mar 2023 10:49 AM Visits: 6
Dear Maedhbh,
your words move me.

Life is the art of encounter and I have been very lucky.
Sharing is the only way I know how we can continue our emotions and the beautiful things we have seen.
To extend this beyond our own lives is what would be a great privilege for me.
Thank you.
My best regards