E-bike in Howth

E-bike in Howth

Author
Posted Thu 16 Mar 2023 10:17 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Mar 2023 4:05 PM Visits: 17
Hello
This is Elena, I'm looking for an e-bike in Howth on 28 or 29 March.
Thanks
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 18 Mar 2023 11:42 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 16
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 18 Apr 2024 11:44 AM Visits: 621
Hello Elena!

Thanks for contacting us.
We're glad you'll be here in just a few days! 😊

To book an e-bike and tour Howth, we recommend you check out Howth Adventures.
On their website you will find all the details on the itinerary, costs and much more.
Of course you can also book your e-bike from now! 🚲

Furthermore, on our page dedicated to cycling in Ireland, there is everything you need to know before venturing out on a bicycle.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day! ☘️

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 18 Mar 2023 4:27 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Mar 2023 4:05 PM Visits: 17
You are so amazing!
Sadly that the e-bike tour in Howth does not work Tuesday and Wednesday :( 
they are open Thursday to Monday! 
I only have 2 -3 hours in the morning. I'll arrive Tuesday March 28 at 6 am and my flight to London will be 3 pm on Wednesday March 29. Howth is near the airport, I wish to go right before my my flight and spend all my morning over there. 
If you have any tour in Howth will be amazing!!!

Thank you so much!

Elena Alvarez 
(removed due to privacy rules)

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 20 Mar 2023 10:47 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)Community Expert (206 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 7 hours ago Visits: 3K
Hi Elena,

Thanks for following up. 

Have you tried messaging Howth Adventures on Facebook and explaining your situation; they can provide alternative tours and plans, and they can point you in the direction of other tour guides in the area if they cannot cater to your plans. You can also check out this list of many other tour companies in Howth that can provide a tour for you! Alternatively, there are other self-tour options such as hiking the Howth Cliff Walk which may be of interest to you. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be glad to help. 

Cathaoir