B&Bs questions

B&Bs questions

Author
Posted Thu 13 Apr 2023 6:37 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 13 Apr 2023 6:37 PM Visits: 2
Hi  Going to Ireland on 2 May to 11 May with my son.  Last time I went (20 years ago) I used a B&B coupon book I purchased before going and it had hundreds of B&B's all at a very nice price.  I can not find anything like this now; and only see B&Bs that are asking 100+USDs.  Can someone help me?  Thank you.
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 14 Apr 2023 1:03 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 10:48 PM Visits: 25.8K
Hi James,

It's great to hear you're planning a trip to our island with your son! 💚 We'd be curious to hear how it feels for you to be back after all this time! 😊

Staying at B&Bs on our island is a lovely way to get in touch with the locals and gain some insider tips! Our accommodation finder on our website might help you find suitable accommodation. B&B Ireland is also a great site to find cosy places to stay.

There are some travel operators that offer prepaid B&B Vouchers, Irish Tourism would be one example you could check out. On our website, you can find some several tour operators we can recommend - it might be worth taking a look at their current offers in regard to accommodation coupons. 🏡

Have you already thought about an itinerary for your trip?

Best wishes,
Rebecca ☘️
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 17 Apr 2023 8:46 AM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)Industry Member (29 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Mon 11 Sep 2023 2:08 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hi James

Wonderful to hear that you are visiting Ireland in May with your son.

If you would like to email me at: cregan@bandbireland.com with your location I would be delighted to put you in touch with a local agent that you can purchase B&B vouchers from.

B&B Ireland have been successfully welcoming visitors from around the world for over 50 years. Our selection of hundreds of quality assured Bed and Breakfast homes offers you the perfect way to see and capture the true spirit of Ireland.

I see that you are visiting in the busy season, so it is important to book ahead of arrival.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and will be delighted to supply you with the information you require.

Kind regards
Claire
B&B Ireland