Bank balance for Ireland tourist visa

Bank balance for Ireland tourist visa

Author
Posted Fri 21 Apr 2023 7:11 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 21 Apr 2023 1:39 PM Visits: 107
I am an Indian citizen currently residing in Germany as a student. I am planning to visit Ireland for 10 days in August and I am in the process of applying for a visa. As part of the visa application process, I would like to know what the ideal amount of bank balance should be to support my trip.
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 21 Apr 2023 12:46 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (365 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Fri 17 May 2024 11:35 AM Visits: 683
Hi Sanket,

It's good to hear that you are planning a trip to Ireland. I am unable to provide you with an exact number in terms of finances as there is no set amount needed to qualify for a short-stay visa.

There are a number of resources that may be helpful to you during your application, however. This includes the Citizen's Information website and the Irish Embassy in India.

Regards,
Eoin