Student rates for Museums and Attractions

Student rates for Museums and Attractions

Author
Posted Sun 23 Apr 2023 4:26 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 23 Apr 2023 4:26 AM Visits: 4
Hello, 
I am a university student from Canada and I was curious about the student rates for museums and historical sites. If I present my student card from my university would that be enough, or do you I need to apply for a different card for that? If someone could tell me, I would greatly appreciate it!
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 23 Apr 2023 1:11 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)Community Expert (8.8K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 9 hours ago Visits: 76K
Hey Mahlia,

It's great that you are planning to discover Irish culture and heritage on a future trip!

In theory, most attractions accept valid student cards (for the current year and with photo ID), including international ones. Are there specific attractions or sites that you'd like to visit? It might be worth checking on their website whether they offer a student discount in the first place.

In Dublin for instance, I know that the EPIC Museum and Kilmainham Gaol accept all valid student IDs. 

Hopefully, other forum members will be able to confirm this.
Antoine