Businness and private trip to Ireland

Businness and private trip to Ireland

Author
Posted Fri 28 Apr 2023 11:15 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 28 Apr 2023 11:15 AM Visits: 30
Hi,
I'm supposed to go to Ireland on a business trip in May (I'm traveling from Serbia). When I applied for the visa, I submitted an invitation letter in which I put the date of stay, but I would like to stay for a private a few days longer. Will it be a problem if I stay a few days longer than the return date stated in the invitation letter, although the visa is for three months, I certainly would not exceed the three-month period.

Regards,
Viktor

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 28 Apr 2023 3:26 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)Community Expert (2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 10:48 PM Visits: 25.8K
Hi Viktor,

It's lovely to hear you will be visiting our island soon and would like to extend your stay!

In regard to your specific visa query, we recommend you to get in touch with your local Irish Embassy. You can find relevant contact details on this website by selecting your country of residence.

If you'd like to share where you'll be spending your holiday, we'd be more than happy to help you with tips and suggestions on things to see and do! 🧭

I hope you receive the required information soon! 😊

Best wishes,
Rebecca ☘️