Searching for location

Searching for location

Author
Posted Fri 19 May 2023 12:27 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 23 May 2023 6:05 AM Visits: 391
Hi.
I was recently watching a Hallmark Movie called 'Forever in My Heart'. I was taken away by the beautiful scenery as the opening scene paned in on a grey stone house that was the setting for the film. 
Now I know it was a fictitious establishment  but on the glass window above the front door of the building was written, O'Hanlon's Hotel. 
Would anybody on here know where it could be please?
Attachments
eire 1.jpeg (144 views, 44.00 KB)
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 19 May 2023 4:42 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (196 reputation)Community Expert (196 reputation)Community Expert (196 reputation)Community Expert (196 reputation)Community Expert (196 reputation)Community Expert (196 reputation)Community Expert (196 reputation)Community Expert (196 reputation)Community Expert (196 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 11
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 6:45 PM Visits: 3K
Hi Ann, 

The Hallmark movie "Forever in My Heart" was primarily filmed in Ireland. Specifically, the movie was shot in various locations in County Wicklow and the suburb of Dalkey which is known for its scenic landscapes and has been a popular filming destination for many movies and TV shows. Some specific filming locations in County Wicklow may have been used to depict the settings in the movie, including the fictional O'Hanlon's Hotel. They also used various locations like the Guinness Estates and the likes of Powerscourt Estate

It is hard to get a clear view image of your attachment to determine where exactly it is, but it is plausible that it may be a private estate. If you are on Instagram I would encourage you to reach out to Jack Turner (@jaxonturner) via DM as he has replied to fan questions in the past. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer. 

Cathaoir