Want to settle in ireland islands

Want to settle in ireland islands

Author
Posted Fri 23 Jun 2023 6:56 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 23 Jun 2023 6:56 PM Visits: 135
Hey! 
Hope you are doing well...
My friend share a link with me that is ireland government will give you $92000 if you settle down in ireland as ireland having population issues...so me & my family wanted to settle down in ireland as we are in pakistan there is no scope of work so we wanted to migrate to Europe so if you want us in your country then please let us know..... Take care
Bye!

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 24 Jun 2023 8:31 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 8 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hi Neelam,

Thanks for joining our Community. 

As Tourism Ireland's travel forum, we cannot help with immigration questions but would love to put you in the right direction

To find out about visa and passport requirements, as well as regulations on any current immigration schemes, I advise you to reach out to your local Irish Embassy/Consulate. More information on the "Our Living Islands" program can be found on this page

The Citizens Information website also contains information for coming to live, work and study in Ireland.

Cheers,
Antoine