B & Bs in Wicklow

B & Bs in Wicklow

Author
Posted Sun 25 Jun 2023 2:29 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 26 Jun 2023 6:21 PM Visits: 163
Hello

We are hoping to come to Ireland on the 11th of July 2023

We are looking for a reasonably priced B &B, an hour outside Dublin for a couple of nights.

We thought of Wicklow. Yesterday I got a wonder web site listing all the B&B in the area. The ones I phoned were booked. Now I cannot find the web page again. I am sure it was on the Irish tourist board page

Please can anyone help

Thank you
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 26 Jun 2023 5:17 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Tue 30 Apr 2024 11:53 PM Visits: 26.2K
Hi Brenda,

I'm happy to hear you're planning a visit to Ireland so soon! Staying in Wicklow is a wonderful idea as there are many great places to explore in the area, especially the Wicklow Mountains National Park!

To find suitable accommodation, you could try this accommodation finder, which I have already set to show B&Bs in County Wicklow to get you started. In the middle of the page, you'll see the option to add and adjust several filters to refine your search. Another great source to find B&B accommodation would be B&B Ireland. You can search available accommodation by destination and dates at the top. The County Wicklow Tourism board also lists a number of B&Bs you can browse here.

I hope the page you were looking for is amongst these and that you'll be able to find a cosy B&B for your time in Ireland! 🏡💚
Do you already have some ideas of places you'd like to see in the area? 🧭

Best wishes,
Rebecca ☘️