Day trip from Dublin - Waterford

Day trip from Dublin - Waterford

Author
Posted Wed 5 Jul 2023 2:45 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 5 Jul 2023 2:43 PM Visits: 1
Looking for a company that can take 7 ladies from Dublin to Waterford for a day out.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 5 Jul 2023 3:11 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (360 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (360 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (360 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (360 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (360 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (360 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (360 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (360 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (360 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 11:48 AM Visits: 669
Hi Laurraine,

It's great to hear that you and your friends are planning a day trip to Waterford. There's lots to see and do in Ireland's oldest city!

I think it would be a great idea to book a chauffeur or a small group tour company. This Travel Operators page is a great resource that I recommend you check out.

There are a number of chauffeur companies in Ireland that may be able to assist with your plans. Here's a very handy Community post where you'll find links to a number of chauffeur companies listed on our website that should be able to help with your private tour plans.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Regards,
Eoin