Aran Islands Tour

Aran Islands Tour

Author
Posted Thu 13 Jul 2023 7:52 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 13 Jul 2023 7:50 AM Visits: 3
Hi! I'm going to Galway at the end of July and I would like to visit Aran Islands. I would like to know if there are simple boat tours around the islands only (without landing and without Cliffs of Moher Tour). Looking on the internet I'm not finding this type of tour, but maybe there are "unofficial" cruises which are not promoted online. Many thanks for your help!
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 14 Jul 2023 9:39 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 20
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 25 Apr 2024 11:57 AM Visits: 11.2K
Hello Maria!

Welcome to our Community!  😊

As you said, the majority of tours of the Aran Islands do stop at least at one of them, so maybe the best option in this case would be hiring a private boat and plan your own itinerary.

I've searched the internet and I've found two companies that offer private boat hiring with skipper:

-Wild Galway Boat Tours 
-Galway Boat Tours

I suggest that you get in contact with them to see if they can organize a custom itinerary and check their availability and prices.

Also, let's see if the members of our forum know more about the possibility of taking a tour to the Aran Islands without landing.  🤞

Ti auguro una bellissima giornata,

Valentina