Bus from Dublin to the Cliffs Of Moher

Bus from Dublin to the Cliffs Of Moher

Author
Posted Tue 18 Jul 2023 11:23 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 18 Jul 2023 3:51 PM Visits: 4
Goodmorning, I'm Noemi from Turin, Italy. Me and my group of scout will come to Ireland from 28th July to 3rd August. On August 2nd we would like to go from Dublin to the Cliffs Of Moher. Is there a bus?
Thanks for the attention!
Noemi
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 18 Jul 2023 3:29 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 20
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 25 Apr 2024 11:57 AM Visits: 11.2K
Hello Noemi,

Thank you for joining our Community!

There are many ways to get to the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin without a car. You can take the bus number 555 of Dualway Coaches that departs twice per day and takes about 3 hours to get to the cliffs. The bus departs from College Green in Dublin. If you choose this option, we suggest that you book your tickets in advance. You can do that on their website. 

Another way to get to the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin would be reaching Galway and from there taking the bus number 350 of Buseireann. 

There are also many tour operators that organize daily trips from Dublin to the cliffs, you can find a list of those on our web page.

Speriamo che queste informazioni ti siano d'aiuto! Buon viaggio a tutti!  😊

Valentina

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 5 Aug 2023 11:55 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 4
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 5 Aug 2023 11:55 AM Visits: 80
Hello Valentina,

Do you know the times and how much the ticket for this bus number 555 costs? I couldn't find this information on their website. (https://www.dualway.com/private-tours-of-ireland/cliffs-of-moher-private-tour/)

Thanks!
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 6 Aug 2023 9:58 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 4 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hi Marcos,

From what I can see, this Dualway bus seems to be a private tour. I'd contact the company by email to find out about their schedules and fares (info@dualway.com)

As Valentina said, other tour operators offer day trips to the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin, such as Paddywagon or Wild Rover. You could also take the bus to Galway and take another bus or a tour from there to go see the Cliffs.

Let us know what you end up doing, as it may help others on this thread. 😊

Cheers,
Antoine