Visiting in August

Visiting in August

Author
Posted Thu 3 Aug 2023 5:56 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 3 Aug 2023 5:56 PM Visits: 99
Hello, Ireland has been a bucket list destination for me and I'm throwing together a trip at the last minute. Usually, I plan for months before going to a place. I'm going to be there from August 22 through September 1 and I'll be traveling with my girlfriend. I'm also going to write about the trip and places we visited on my blog. What are some hidden spots and places to drink/eat that I must visit? 

Have a great day!
Jason 
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 4 Aug 2023 7:22 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (276 reputation)Community Expert (276 reputation)Community Expert (276 reputation)Community Expert (276 reputation)Community Expert (276 reputation)Community Expert (276 reputation)Community Expert (276 reputation)Community Expert (276 reputation)Community Expert (276 reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 14
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 3 hours ago Visits: 4.9K
Hello Jason,

Thanks for posting! It's great to hear about your last minute holiday plans! 

Are there any specific places you already had on your Ireland bucket-list that you wanted to explore? If you'd like to share your and your girlfriend's interests and hobbies with us, we can point you towards some more personalised recommendations too.

With that said, the island is full of less-known gems to discover, including these secret sights and these off-the-beaten path spots
Ireland's Hidden Heartlands  are also a great place to experience the island's unique features away from the crowds. These hidden gems are well-worth the detour, as are these great eating experiences

If you were thinking of heading to the island's Wild Atlantic Way but want to get something different out of this well-known area, these lesser known sights are made for you. 

It's great to see you're planning on sharing your experiences on your blog! We'd also love for you to share your memories with us on our My Experience In Ireland forum section as we're sure others will be interested!

Looking forward to hearing more about your plans and ideas!

Alex