From Lahinc to Doolin for a Aran Island trip

From Lahinc to Doolin for a Aran Island trip

Author
Posted Wed 23 Aug 2023 8:45 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 24 Aug 2023 6:51 AM Visits: 4
Hello to everyone, in September I will be in Lahinc for few days and I would like to go to visit Aran Islands. The problem is that from Lahinc in the morning, in order to arrive before 10, there's no public transport...please, there's someone in this forum that has used a taxi, or a bike to move from Lahinc to Doolin and how much cost?...and if is possible to do...Thanks a lot!!!
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 23 Aug 2023 4:10 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 7 hours ago Visits: 13.9K
Ciao Mariella! 

I'm so glad to heat that you've planned to visit Aran Islands. After doing some research, I found the following information that might be useful for you in planning your excursion:

- on Rome2rio website, a few taxi companies are mentioned, such as Clare Cabs, Burren Taxis and AAA Taxi's Ennis.
- on Doolin website, in the "Getting here" section, you'll find a list of Taxi & Private Transfers companies. Please, feel free to contact them directly for more information.

In addition, I found two more taxi companies that operate in that area: Lahinch taxis and The Taxi Company. Since charges may vary, always check the price with the taxi operator before booking.

If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reply in Italian.

Buona serata!