Who arrive to Ballycarry to Belfast in Sunday

Who arrive to Ballycarry to Belfast in Sunday

Author
Posted Sat 26 Aug 2023 3:43 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 28 Aug 2023 8:05 PM Visits: 4
HI! In September I go to Belfast and I reserve an activity  "The Gobbin's" but no have bus in Sunday.
HELP PLEASE!

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 28 Aug 2023 9:51 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)Community Expert (258 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 15
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 2 May 2024 11:03 AM Visits: 2.6K
Hi Elena,

I'm delighted to hear that you're planning a trip to Belfast and have booked an activity to visit "The Gobbins." It's a fantastic choice!

It's true that public transportation in some areas can be a bit limited on Sundays. However, there are still options available for you to reach The Gobbins. Here's what I would recommend:

Reach out to The Gobbins website directly. They have specific recommendations or partnerships with transportation providers, you will find on their website more information on how to get there by train, bus or car. There you will see Northern Ireland's journey planner so you can search for dates and tickets keeping in mind that you have to be there 15 minutes prior your visit.   A good option besides moving around in bus is travelling by train, you can take the train at Larne Harbour Train Station to Ballycarry and then either walk or take a taxi to The Gobbins Visitor Center as it's only 1.5 km distance. 

If you'd like to see other options, I would recommend checking if there are any alternative transportation options available on Sundays. You can explore private shuttle services, taxis, or car rentals as viable alternatives to get to there. 

I I hope this information helps you in your quest and that you enjoy your visit to Belfast and The Gobbins in September. Keep me posted on how it goes!

Safe travels,

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 28 Aug 2023 8:03 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 28 Aug 2023 8:05 PM Visits: 4
Hi Vivian!
Thanks for your answer.
My problem is that translink doesn't sell tickets for Sundays.
I need confirmation that I can arrive at "The Gobbins"  this day.
Thanks,