Work

Work

Author
Posted Mon 28 Aug 2023 1:32 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 28 Aug 2023 2:37 PM Visits: 4
Hi
My name is Tayyab Rasheed. I am a professional electrician. I am searching for job. I have experience 8 years in working field. Please if you have any job for me so please give me one chance. Thanks
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 29 Aug 2023 7:06 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 13 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hi Tayyab,

In order to work in Ireland, I'd suggest having a look at the ressources below.

The Citizens Information Website contains a full section of support for coming to work in Ireland. For the most current and accurate Passport and Visa advice, I recommend that you directly contact your local Irish Embassy/Consulate prior to travelling to the Republic of Ireland, and your local British Embassy/High Commission or Consular Office, should you wish to fly into Northern Ireland.

When it comes to looking for work on the island of Ireland, there are plenty of job sites out there, The main job sites for the Republic of Ireland are Recruit Ireland, Indeed, Monster.ie and Jobs.ie. In Northern Ireland, you have nijobfinder.co.uk, recruitni.com, indeed and jobcentreonline.com.

This should be enough information to get you started.

Best of luck! 
Antoine