I’d love to visit some vintage shops during my trip to Belfast, where can I go?

I’d love to visit some vintage shops during my trip to Belfast, where...

Author
Posted Wed 30 Aug 2023 1:37 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (264 reputation)Community Expert (264 reputation)Community Expert (264 reputation)Community Expert (264 reputation)Community Expert (264 reputation)Community Expert (264 reputation)Community Expert (264 reputation)Community Expert (264 reputation)Community Expert (264 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 14
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 14 hours ago Visits: 691
You’ll be pleased to hear that Belfast is a vintage shopping hub! There’s a large selection of shops in the city selling gently-used clothing, records, CDs, furniture and more. The best thing about vintage shopping is that you truly never know what treasures you’ll discover. So, let’s get started. 

On Church Lane, you’ll find the trendy vintage shop that is Young Savage. They sell a variety of clothing ranging from designer to basics, alongside records, posters and more across three floors of rooms with fully stocked shelves – you’re bound to find something you love. 

If your vintage shopping trip is a little more specific and you’re on the hunt for a new denim or leather jacket, then you’ve got to check out Octopus’s Garden. With racks upon racks of great outerwear, it’s more than likely you’ll find the perfect style that suits you. And that’s not all they do, there are also multiple other floors in this quirky shop offering posters, furniture, records and other unique items of clothing. 

Have you ever been to a vintage kilo room? It’s where the price you pay for clothing is determined by its weight, and Fuzz Vintage on Rosemary Street offer a deal of £1 per kilo. They sell a variety of vintage clothing and other products too, and it’s a great spot if you’re looking for a bargain as they often advertise discounts on a variety of their products. 

Last but certainly not least, Red Cross Vintage & Retro is a vintage/registered charity shop on Botanic Avenue with a ton of new and second-hand shoes and items of clothing. Their clothing is reasonably priced and money raised in their shop goes to the Irish Red Cross Charity, so you’re treasure-hunting for gorgeous outfit completers whilst donating to charity – a win-win!  

Does our Community have any recommendations when it comes to vintage shopping in Belfast?
Tags